CR80 2-1/8”x 3-3/8”, Custom sizes available.
Our production times are based on our receiving output-ready art, and images submitted to us are printed “as is”.
Custom Card Co. accepts original Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. Also accepted are .eps and .tif files.
- Please add a 1/8″ bleed as needed.
- Color mode: CMYK.
- Reverse type must not be smaller than 6 points or .007″ at the thinnest part of the character.
- Convert type to graphics whenever possible.
- Type must be no less than 1/8″ (3.18mm) inside die-cut indicator.
- Save artwork at 300dpi at 100% and 1200dpi for bitmap files.
- If type is not converted to graphics, send all fonts used to create artwork
- If file is 5mb or less, send artwork to your representative using email.
- If file is larger than 5mb, your sales representative will provide you with instructions for using our Web-based FTP site for uploading your artwork.
- Large file sizes of 50mb and larger may need to be submitted on CD and mailed to Custom Card Co. (see mailing address below)
- To ensure best accuracy, forward a hard copy proof if possible.
Standard production time varies by the type of product and quantity that is ordered, but is generally 10 to 15 working days from the day of final artwork approval. Scheduled ship dates are approximate, unless otherwise committed to in writing. Changes to proofs or the original purchase order may result in delayed ship dates.
Method of Payment
All new customer accounts are to be prepaid or C.O.D. unless alternate arrangements are made by your sales representative. Credit references may be requested. Credit terms require payment in full no later than 30 (thirty) days from the invoice date, provided that credit terms have been extended by Custom Card Co. Invoices unpaid after thirty days are delinquent and subject to a service charge of 1.5% per month (18% per annum) until paid. Accounts that become sixty days delinquent from invoice date will automatically revert to prepayment terms until the account is brought current.
Customers may cancel purchase orders, in writing, prior to the production of the order. Customer will be responsible for all expenses incurred related to the order, including materials that have been ordered that Custom Card Co. cannot cancel. Customer agrees to pay reasonable charges for administrative costs incurred by Custom Card Co. in processing the order to the point of cancellation.
Copyright and Trademark
Customer will hold Custom Card Co. harmless when reproducing materials supplied by the customer. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all materials supplied for reproduction do not violate copyright or trademark restrictions. This includes, but is not limited to, installation of software in violation of licensing agreements, excerpted text, electronically generated images, artwork, etc. Custom Card Co. assumes no liability for customer’s use or misuse of copyright materials.